School Google Accounts
Students please follow the instructions below if you are having issues logging in to your google account.
- Log in to a PC in the library or classroom on campus using your student ID as the username and password.
- Once logged in, hit CTRL,ALT,DEL and click change password.
- Enter your ID as the old password and then type a new password and confirm by typing it again, then hit submit.
- Log out of the computer by hitting CTRL,ALT,DEL again and then log off.
- Log back in to the computer with the ID as username and the new password. This will trigger the google account to unlock and accept the computer login as the password for it as well.
Please click here for a link to Summer Reading for History and English classes.
Incoming 2019 Freshmen required reading and assignment, please click here
2019 Sophomore required assignment, please click here
2019 Senior required assignment, please click here
AP Language Summer Assignment 2019, please click here
Senior Pictures - Summer 2019
Please go to:
images are available 10-14 days after event
Click on the blue FIND YOUR EVENT button
Select the state
Select the name of the school
All events for your school will pull up – just find the event you are looking for, and scroll through the photos to view and purchase!
Live Sporting Event Broadcasts
Watch Live Bison action on NFHSnetwork.com (check listings of live games) Subscription fee required.
Career & Technical Education Newsletter
New Student Registration
How to Enroll a New Student (Click here to print instructions)
NEW STUDENTS to SCHS
Our enrollment policy requires that you provide the following documentation before your child is eligible to attend school at Station Camp High School. Tennessee State Law requires the first two items and the Sumner County Board of Education requires last two items.
▪ Certified Birth Certificate (not Mother’s Copy)
▪ TN Shot Record with proof of a physical
▪ Driver's License/Photo ID of Primary Residential Parent to identify parent/guardian enrolling a child
▪ Two Current Proofs of Residency in Primary Residential Parent's Name confirming that you reside within the Station Camp High school zone. See acceptable forms of residency below.
*Custody Papers if Applicable
Acceptable Proofs of Residency
(Proofs of Residency must be dated within 30 days of the day you register to demonstrate in-zone status.)
▪ Legal document/lease showing proof of residency for a specific address (Notary public or typed/handwritten letters from the landowner are not accepted)
▪ Current bill assigned to a specific address—electric, gas, water, cable, internet. (Cell phone, medical bills, driver’s license, car/voter registration, and credit card bills are not accepted)
**Please Note: To Enroll - You Must Currently Be Residing in the Station Camp High School zone. Builder Contracts/Letters Can NOT Be Used As Proof Of Residency.
Residency: Please see information for acceptable proof of residency. If you do not own/rent your own residency and are declaring to SCHS that you reside with another family, you must appear with the homeowner and complete a Residency Affidavit. This must be notarized. The Homeowner must be present and provide (2) utility bills in their name. A Truancy Officer from Sumner County Schools will verify residency. NOTE: A Truancy Officer may verify your residence at any time during the current school year.
Custody: If your child is not living with BOTH biological parents, we must have a copy of custody papers to verify that the child is living with the primary residential parent. These must be filed and signed by the judge. This is for your child’s protection, as well as to protect the school from liability. Frequently, copies of these papers that you may have given a previous school will not be in your child’s school record. Some schools keep these in a separate file and do not transfer them in the student’s record.
**If there is anyone whom your child should not have contact with, you must furnish us with documents to declare that.**
Immunizations: Out of State Immunizations must be transferred to a current TN Immunization Form at the Sumner County Health Dept.
Birth Certificate: Your child must be registered under the name given on the birth certificate. If there has been a name change, please supply us with either a copy of the new birth certificate or the court order of the name change.
TN Code Annotated 49-6-5106 states “Use of name of birth certificate-A student shall be enrolled in school under the name that appears on such student’s certificate of live birth, or certificate of birth by adoption, if such adoption occurs prior to the child’s entrance into school…Court-ordered name changes will be entered on the student’s record upon receipt of appropriate court document.”
Withdrawal From Previous School: We will request records from your child’s previous school. You will need to go there to return all books and pay any outstanding charges. That school may hold the school records until this is done, and we will not be able to receive the information from them that we need.
Page 2 of 2