Students please follow the instructions below if you are having issues logging in to your google account.
- Log in to a PC in the library or classroom on campus using your student ID as the username and password.
- Once logged in, hit CTRL,ALT,DEL and click change password.
- Enter your ID as the old password and then type a new password and confirm by typing it again, then hit submit.
- Log out of the computer by hitting CTRL,ALT,DEL again and then log off.
- Log back in to the computer with the ID as username and the new password. This will trigger the google account to unlock and accept the computer login as the password for it as well.