How to Enroll a New Student (Click here to print instructions)


Complete Skyward application - New to Sumner County Schools Click Here   Transferring from another SCS to SCHS Click Here

Our enrollment policy requires that you provide the following documentation before your child is eligible to attend school at Station Camp High School. Tennessee State Law requires the first two items and the Sumner County Board of Education requires last two items.

▪ Certified Birth Certificate (not Mother’s Copy)
▪ TN Shot Record with proof of a physical
▪ Driver's License/Photo ID of Primary Residential Parent to identify parent/guardian enrolling a child
▪ Two Current Proofs of Residency in Primary Residential Parent's Name confirming that you reside within the Station Camp High school zone. See acceptable forms of residency below.

*Custody Papers if Applicable

Acceptable Proofs of Residency

(Proofs of Residency must be dated within 30 days of the day you register to demonstrate in-zone status.)
▪ Legal document/lease showing proof of residency for a specific address (Notary public or typed/handwritten letters from the landowner are not accepted)
▪ Current bill assigned to a specific address—electric, gas, water, cable, internet. (Cell phone, medical bills, driver’s license, car/voter registration, and credit card bills are not accepted)

**Please Note:  To Enroll - You Must Currently Be Residing in the Station Camp High School zone.  Builder Contracts/Letters Can NOT Be Used As Proof Of Residency.

Residency:  Please see information for acceptable proof of residency.  If you do not own/rent your own residency and are declaring to SCHS that you reside with another family, you must appear with the homeowner and complete a Residency Affidavit. This must be notarized.  The Homeowner must be present and provide (2) utility bills in their name.  A Truancy Officer from Sumner County Schools will verify residency.                               NOTE:  A Truancy Officer may verify your residence at any time during the current school year.

Custody:  If your child is not living with BOTH biological parents, we must have a copy of custody papers to verify that the child is living with the primary residential parent.  These must be filed and signed by the judge.  This is for your child’s protection, as well as to protect the school from liability.  Frequently, copies of these papers that you may have given a previous school will not be in your child’s school record.  Some schools keep these in a separate file and do not transfer them in the student’s record.

**If there is anyone whom your child should not have contact with, you must furnish us with documents to declare that.**

Immunizations:  Out of State Immunizations must be transferred to a current TN Immunization Form at the Sumner County Health Dept.

Birth Certificate:  Your child must be registered under the name given on the birth certificate.  If there has been a name change, please supply us with either a copy of the new birth certificate or the court order of the name change.

TN Code Annotated 49-6-5106 states “Use of name of birth certificate-A student shall be enrolled in school under the name that appears on such student’s certificate of live birth, or certificate of birth by adoption, if such adoption occurs prior to the child’s entrance into school…Court-ordered name changes will be entered on the student’s record upon receipt of appropriate court document.”

Withdrawal From Previous School:  We will request records from your child’s previous school.  You will need to go there to return all books and pay any outstanding charges.  That school may hold the school records until this is done, and we will not be able to receive the information from them that we need.



Mission Statement:

We commit to growing learners who are college and career ready through quality instruction, effective use of resources, building a collaborative culture, and strong leadership.


Station Camp High School is committed to promoting a collaborative culture of high performing students, teachers, and school communities.