Summer Office Hours
The front office will be open Monday through Thursday from 9am to 2pm during the summer. Check the Upcoming Events (left) for office closures before showing up.
New Student Registration - Summer Registration
Wednesday, June 13 from 9am-2pm
Wednesday, July 11 from 9am-2pm
Wednesday, July 25 from 9am-2pm
In order to register for Station Camp High School, the following documents must be presented at the time of registration.
1. Birth Certificate
2. All students need a Tennessee health card which can be obtained from the Sumner County Health Department located at 351 New Shackle Island Road, Hendersonville, TN
3. Two proofs of residency (example: Legal contract/Lease agreement on home, current bill such as electric, gas, water, cable, or land line phone. Cell phone bills will not be accepted.)
4. If transferring from another school during the school year, a withdrawal form from the previous school
5. Name and complete address of previous school
6. Custody papers, if applicable
Senior Picture Information
Monday July 30th.....Juniors and Seniors from 5:00-8:00pm
Tuesday July 31st....Sophomores from 5:00-7:00PM
Wednesday August 1...Freshmen from 5:00-7:00PM
If you don't want to stand in line come about 30 minutes before we end!
Every student must complete these stations in order and have signatures to get a schedule and an ID.
Station 1 - Go to the gym to get all your paperwork
Station 2 - Outside of the weightroom - Yearbook purchase (approx. $100 Check/Cash) - optional purchase
Station 3 - Outside of bookstore - Parent Portal paperwork
Station 4 - In front of the main stairs - Athletic Pass ($50 Check/Cash) - optional purchase, gets student into all home athletic events + tshirt
Station 5 - Bandroom - Student Yearbook Pictures - required for all but Seniors
Station 6 - On the stage in the auditorium - Student IDs - required for all
Station 7 - Cafeteria - Locker combinations
Station 8 - Cafeteria - Parking Pass for Jr/Sr ($5 Check/Cash) first come first served on location
Station 9 - Cafeteria - Student Fees ($50 Check/Cash)
Station 10 - Cafeteria - Student Schedules
Station 11 - Cafeteria - Medical Forms
Station 12 - Cefeteria - Lunch Information
Station 13 - Cafeteria - Handbook/policies/Student info forms turn in
Station 14 - Cafeteria - ID pickup
**If a student cannot attend one of the nights assigned, they must get a packet on Mon. August 7th and complete it all ASAP.
School Google Accounts
Students please follow the instructions below if you are having issues logging in to your google account.
- Log in to a PC in the library or classroom on campus using your student ID as the username and password.
- Once logged in, hit CTRL,ALT,DEL and click change password.
- Enter your ID as the old password and then type a new password and confirm by typing it again, then hit submit.
- Log out of the computer by hitting CTRL,ALT,DEL again and then log off.
- Log back in to the computer with the ID as username and the new password. This will trigger the google account to unlock and accept the computer login as the password for it as well.