Graduation Live Stream
Anyone wishing to watch graduation live please click here
Graduation DVD and File Download
Please click here to order
We are selling graduation DVDs again this year. We will also be offering a file download for the first time. The cost is $15 per DVD and will include an emailed link to download the ceremony to your computer for future viewing. The funds collected go to assist in purchasing items for the graduation ceremony. We will also be offering an online payment option this year.
All DVDs may be picked up beginning Tuesday, May 28th in the front office of the high school.
Summer Camps at SCHS
Girls Basketball (1st to 8th grade) - Wed to Fri (June 5,6,7) - Click Here for more information
Boys Basketball (5th to 8th grade) - Tues to Fri (May 28-31) - Click Here for more information
Boys Basketball (1st to 4th grade) - Mon to Wed (June 3,4,5) - Click Here for more information
Volleyball (1st to 8th grade) - Mon to Thurs (July 22-24) - Click Here for more information
Baseball (Age 6 - 13) - Mon to Wed (June 10,11,12) - Click Here for more information
Football - TBA
Soccer - TBA
Softball - TBA
Attention all Station Camp High School student-athletes: You can begin completing your physical and athletic forms for the 2018-2019 school year.
-Fall sport student-athletes must be complete by June 22, 2018
-Winter and Spring sport student-athletes have until the beginning of school in August.
Please click here for a link to Summer Reading for History and English classes.
Live Sporting Event Broadcasts
Watch Live Bison action on NFHSnetwork.com (check listings of live games) Subscription fee required.
School Google Accounts
Students please follow the instructions below if you are having issues logging in to your google account.
- Log in to a PC in the library or classroom on campus using your student ID as the username and password.
- Once logged in, hit CTRL,ALT,DEL and click change password.
- Enter your ID as the old password and then type a new password and confirm by typing it again, then hit submit.
- Log out of the computer by hitting CTRL,ALT,DEL again and then log off.
- Log back in to the computer with the ID as username and the new password. This will trigger the google account to unlock and accept the computer login as the password for it as well.