Graduation - Live Stream
Please click here to watch Graduation Live from 6:30-8pm on Friday, May 18th
Girls Basketball Youth Summer Camp
Boys/Girls Basketball Youth Camp
New Student Registration - Summer Registration
Wednesday, June 13 from 9am-2pm
Wednesday, July 11 from 9am-2pm
Wednesday, July 25 from 9am-2pm
In order to register for Station Camp High School, the following documents must be presented at the time of registration.
1. Birth Certificate
2. All students need a Tennessee health card which can be obtained from the Sumner County Health Department located at 351 New Shackle Island Road, Hendersonville, TN
3. Two proofs of residency (example: Legal contract/Lease agreement on home, current bill such as electric, gas, water, cable, or land line phone. Cell phone bills will not be accepted.)
4. If transferring from another school during the school year, a withdrawal form from the previous school
5. Name and complete address of previous school
6. Custody papers, if applicable
School Google Accounts
Students please follow the instructions below if you are having issues logging in to your google account.
- Log in to a PC in the library or classroom on campus using your student ID as the username and password.
- Once logged in, hit CTRL,ALT,DEL and click change password.
- Enter your ID as the old password and then type a new password and confirm by typing it again, then hit submit.
- Log out of the computer by hitting CTRL,ALT,DEL again and then log off.
- Log back in to the computer with the ID as username and the new password. This will trigger the google account to unlock and accept the computer login as the password for it as well.